Senja area is near the city, called Narvik. Let's say that if we take the map we would see it between Tromso and the Lofoten Islands, the highest peak is almost 1000m. Because the low altitude of the mountains, people do not pay much attention, and that is the reason for not overlooking the area of Senja, the loneliness in the mountains prevails and that makes it more romantic than its neighbors Lofoten and Tromso. Splattered by small fishing villages, here and there, the feeling that it is a very remote terrain is immense, the locals welcome people very warmly, they are surprised when they see people on skis, they are not used to seeing people that comes to their lands for the simple fact of skiing. The fish you gonna eat, has not even touched the land, from the sea to the pot.
- 7 days full board lodging and 6 days skiing.
- Times: Tours from 5 – 8 hrs in length per day (700 / 1500 m per day depending the fitnes of the Group and snow conditions.)
- Skill Level: Intermediate to advanced level skiers.
Included in Price
- All guide fees and expenses.
- Full board lodging at Senja Ski Lodge.
Not Included in Price
- Personal ski equipment and clothing/rental
- Avalanche safety gear
- Transportation to and in Senja. You will need a rental car to drive to/from the mountains (10-45 min)
To buy or other cuestion, contact us
Saturday to Saturday
6 days guided activity
- 6 guided activity days
- Fullboard lodging in Senja
- Transportations to and in Senja
- 2 People
- 3 People
- 4 People
- 5 People
- 6+ People
- Customized Trip
500 / 1000m skining up
600 / 1000m descent in variable snow
March / April