Lyngen Alps is the name of the region that is located on the Lyngen Peninsula that has 1,500 square km. As in all of northern Norway, it is very, steep and dotted with many islands. Some of these islands are authentic walls, with steep mountains overlooking the North Atlantic Sea that only soften on its land. Highlights include the Lyngen Alps (Lyngsalpene), mountains that appear to have emerged from the sea and that, between blue fjords, rise above 2,000 meters. The region has 124 tops.
The roads and villages are in the western and eastern parts of the peninsula, the interior is in all its purity of savagery. There are a few bridges and roads without any trace of paint, the contrast of the sea, the green color of the low mountain area, the alpine environment in the high mountains, the Arctic fauna, will give us a very unique experience .
- 7 days full board lodging and 6 days skiing.
- Times: Tours from 5 – 8 hrs in length per day (700 / 1500 m per day depending the fitnes of the Group and snow conditions.)
- Skill Level: Intermediate to advanced level skiers.
Included in Price
- All guide fees and expenses.
- Full board lodging at Lyngen Ski Lodge.
Not Included in Price
- Personal ski equipment and clothing/rental.
- Avalanche safety gear.
- Transportation to and in Lyngen. You will need a rental car to drive to/from the mountains (10-45 min).
To buy or other cuestion, contact us
Saturday to Saturday
- 6 guided activity days
- Full board lodging in Lyngen
- Transportations to and in Lyngen
- 2 People
- 3 People
- 4 People
- 5 People
- 6+ People
- Customized Trip
500 / 1000m skining up
Fitnes lSki Level
600 / 1000m descent in variable snow
March / April