Lofoten is an archipelago located on the west coast of Norway, north of the Arctic Circle. The main islands are Moskenesoya, Flakstadoya, Vestvagoya, Gimsoya and Austvagoya.
It has an area of 1,226km square and a population of 23,700 people, the main activity is fishing, followed by tourism, 350,000 tourists annually. Very famous, for the variety of activities that can be practiced, as well as: Sport fishing, skiing, climbing, surfing, the Northern Lights,…
The highest peak reaches 1,146m, although it is not a very high altitude, the potential for mountain skiing is exceptional. The verticality of the land gives us options to get into very technical terrain, nothing to envy to the walls of the Alps.
After finishing the activity in the hotel, you will enjoy the sauna and jacuzzi in front of the sea.
- 7 days full board lodging and 6 days skiing.
- Times: Tours from 5 – 8 hrs in length per day (700 / 1500 m per day depending the fitnes of the Group and snow conditions).
- Skill Level: Intermediate to advanced level skiers.
Included in Price
- All guide fees and expenses.
- Full board lodging at Lofoten Ski Lodge.
- Transportation to the mountains and back to the lodge.
Not Included in Price
- Personal ski equipment and clothing/rental.
- Avalanche safety gear.
- Transportation to and in Lofoten. You will need a rental car to drive to/from the mountains (10-45 min).
To buy or other cuestion, contact us
Saturday to Saturday
- 6 guided activity days
- Full board lodging in luxury hotel
- Transportation to and in Lofoten
- 2 People
- 3 People
- 4 People
- 5 People
- 6+ People
- Customized Trip
500 / 1000m skining up
600 / 1000m descent in variable snow
March / April